Friday, March 4, 2011

Dune Buggy Life Glitch

La mia settimana su Twitter / 1

My week on Twitter / a
I realize I am a bit snubbed 'the blogghino to other socialcosi faster, lighter and synthetic.
However, I note that there is always a hard core of readers every day peeps here (thank you) and then I decided to open yet another rubrichetta where I select my interventions (In) Twitter happy about the last days. Here is the first
.
- Feast of Vogue and Gucci party of 500: on a night I played the entire bonus glamor of 2011. (24 Feb)
- Vecchioni by Fazio. No thanks. (27 Feb)
- Every time someone says caciucco (with one c) a Livorno dies. Understand this. (28 Feb)
- RT @ polaroid videos on wired Italy are very slow to load. It must be part of their plan to convince us that the internet is dead. (1 Mar)
- The poor little children, children of fashionistas, forced to wear low waist pants and tirarseli every minute (3 Mar)
- [We call it like you NOIA] How many. fuck. of. times. pass. him. spot. again. of. Telecom. (3 Mar)

0 comments:

Post a Comment